Are you passionate about healthcare? Do you want contribute to the lives of millions?
If your answers to both are true, CDS team, formally known as MIG (Medical Informatics Group) is the right place for you. We develop standards-based, EHR-independent Clinical Decision Support (CDS) applications that aim to accelerate the learning and innovations of healthcare. After initial success in Sweden and Scotland, we anticipate a rapid growth of the operation in the coming years.
What is Clinical Decision Support?
CDS is an area of health information technologies that combines evidence-based knowledge and different kinds of patient data in order to generate and present helpful information to clinicians as care is being delivered.
We are looking for requirement owners to help us reach new heights. Your main responsibilities as a requirement owner include the following:
• Authoring and maintaining functional requirements, risk analysis and end user manuals of our CDS apps.
• Participating in user interviews, design workshops with clinicians as part of UX design of the CDS apps.
• Participating clinical modelling, testing and releasing of CDS apps.
• Help the development of authoring tools and improvement of the app development process
• Good writing and oral skills in both English and Swedish. Excel in working in team-based development.
• Clinical education/experience are required
• Health informatics training desirable
Vill du veta mer? Fråga mig!
Dela med dig av sidan