Within 6 years, the Swedish government wants to be the best in the world in E-health. At Cambio Healthcare Systems we fully support that ambition. Cambio is a leading IT company in the field of E-health. Working for Cambio will give you the chance to contribute for a better society and together with us become a World Champion. Our successful products COSMIC, CDS and VIVA have made us a well-renowned and established supplier in the Nordic market. At Cambio, you will work in an international environment with new technology and agile methods. If you are a driven person with an ambition to improve and make things happen, then Cambio have an exciting opportunity for you. Do you want to be part of our journey?
Your position at Cambio
As a Product Owner at Cambio, you will be a part of the agile platform team. The team provides the best conditions for our application developers, giving them the opportunity to create awesome experiences for Cambio’s customers. Our team have a very high degree of self-determination including how we want to organize ourselves and what technology tools we want to use to best solve our tasks. At Cambio, we encourage taking initiatives that contribute to the development of the company and ourselves. For us, it is important that you should have the opportunity to grow, both as a person and as an employee.
What you will do:
• Drive the development of new features and functions together with your team.
• Facilitate product related meetings and workshops.
• Be involved in key architecture decisions.
• Communicate with stakeholders at different levels.
• Together with the Product Manager for platform, create product vision, strategy and product roadmap.
• Experience of software product development and experience from product ownership.
• Good understanding of agile and previous experience from agile product development.
• A great technology interest.
• A team player who enjoys open minded discussions in a collaborative setting.
• Great communication skills.
• Feel comfortable and enjoy taking responsibility and ownership.
Cambio was founded in 1993 in Linköping by two engineers with the ambition to digitizing healthcare. Today Cambio is an international company with headquarters in Stockholm, development centres in Linköping, Motala and in Sri Lanka, offices in Denmark and England. We are 600+ employees with different backgrounds, areas of expertise and tasks, but with a common goal to create world class IT solutions that contribute to the greater good within the E-health industry.
Our Linköping office is located in Mjärdevi Science Park.
We screen the applications and hold interviews continuously so please send your application as soon as possible via the link. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Mats Bengtsson, our Hiring Manager for this role.
We encourage and eagerly welcome all applications, but we will only consider candidates who has the legal right to work in Sweden.
Place of employment: Linköping
Scope: Full time
Last day for applying: 30th of April
We look forward to receiving your application!
Vill du veta mer? Fråga mig!
Dela med dig av sidan