Are you passionate about healthcare? Do you want contribute to the lives of millions?
If your answers to both are true, CDS team, formally known as MIG (Medical Informatics Group) is the right place for you. We develop standards-based, EHR-independent Clinical Decision Support (CDS) applications that aim to accelerate the learning and innovations of healthcare. After initial success in Sweden and Scotland, we anticipate a rapid growth of the operation in the coming years.
What is Clinical Decision Support?
CDS is an area of health information technologies that combines evidence-based knowledge and different kinds of patient data in order to generate and present helpful information to clinicians as care is being delivered.
We are looking for a frontend developer to help us reach new heights. Your task will be to develop the frontend part of our CDS services and, with the help of the latest HTML5/ES2017 features, to provide excellent user experience.
Help us create great applications that enable medical doctors to provide better care for their patients. Our services are embedded inside electronic health record (EHR) systems and help healthcare professionals to stay up to date with the latest research. In this role, you will work collaboratively within our team of requirement owners, developers, UX experts and clinical rule modelers to extend our platform.
Your climbing gear
• Excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS.
• Ability to test/debug frontend code.
• Good English communications skills (we have team members from all around the globe)
• Familiar with the concepts of responsive design.
• Knowledge of building & automation tools.
• Knowledge of some version control system.
• Experience developing backend is a big plus (full-stack developer)
• Knowledge of human computer interaction, accessibility, UX, graphics design is a plus but not a requirement.
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Linux is a plus but not a requirement.
Experience from the healthcare industry is a plus but not a requirement.
Vill du veta mer? Fråga mig!
Dela med dig av sidan