Are you passionate about healthcare? Do you want contribute to the lives of millions?
If your answers to both are true, CDS team, formally known as MIG (Medical Informatics Group) is the right place for you. We develop standards-based, EHR-independent Clinical Decision Support (CDS) applications that aim to accelerate the learning and innovations of healthcare. After initial success in Sweden and Scotland, we anticipate a rapid growth of the operation in the coming years.
What is Clinical Decision Support?
CDS is an area of health information technologies that combines evidence-based knowledge and different kinds of patient data in order to generate and present helpful information to clinicians as care is being delivered.
We are looking for clinical rules modeler to help us reach new heights. Your main responsibilities include the following:
• Authoring and maintaining standards-based clinical models (archetypes, FHIR resources, GDL guidelines) based on requirements of CDS applications.
• Authoring and maintaining terminology bindings required by clinical rules.
• Testing of clinical models and part of CDS apps release processes.
• Translating labels/terms in different clinical models in target languages in our markets.
• Working closely with the requirement owners, frontend/backend developers in CDS app development.
• Help the development of authoring tools and improvement of the app development process.
• Health informatics training and degree, or proven experience of clinical modelling or model-driven development.
• Good writing and oral skills in both English and Swedish. Excel in team-based working environment.
• Medical education or experience desirable but not mandatory.
Vill du veta mer? Fråga mig!
Dela med dig av sidan