Are you passionate about healthcare? Do you want contribute to the lives of millions?
If your answers to both are true, CDS team, formally known as MIG (Medical Informatics Group) is the right place for you. We develop standards-based, EHR-independent Clinical Decision Support (CDS) applications that aim to accelerate the learning and innovations of healthcare. After initial success in Sweden and Scotland, we anticipate a rapid growth of the operation in the coming years.
What is Clinical Decision Support?
CDS is an area of health information technologies that combines evidence-based knowledge and different kinds of patient data in order to generate and present helpful information to clinicians as care is being delivered.
We are looking for a backend (full stack) software developer to help us reach new heights. Your task will be to develop our Clinical Decision Support (CDS) services, using some of the latest technologies and also to work with the infrastructure that supports them with a DevOp’s spirit.
In this role, you will work collaboratively within a software engineering team to develop, deploy and operate our systems.
Your climbing gear
• Good knowledge of JAVA.
• Experience with one or more microservices frameworks.
• Experience working with microservices architectures and/or integrating systems.
• Familiar with automation/configuration management and continuous delivery.
• Able to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
• Knowledge of some version control system.
• Database tuning experience is a plus but not required.
• Experience with SQL (NoSQL repository experience is a plus).
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
• Knowledge of other programming languages apart from Java is a plus.
• Good English communication skills.
• Experience from the healthcare industry is a plus but not required.
• Some experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred.
Vill du veta mer? Fråga mig!
Dela med dig av sidan